Author Topic: Teacher i n love with Student  (Read 346 times)

Offline 999Iwant

• View Profile
Teacher i n love with Student
« on: October 29, 2013, 11:56:49 PM »
Have you heard about that school teacher who left his wife and kids to live with his 18 year old former student? There is something very wrong with that man.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 11:56:49 PM by Guest »

Offline AwakeAmerica

• View Profile
Re: Teacher i n love with Student
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 07:17:26 PM »
I have seen the Yahoo! News report! I agree with you that there is something wrong with this guy! What the * was he thinking?!

In my opinion, he was quite bore with his family and that was why he decided to have this relationship. He wanted some excitement and adventure! He just found it in the wrong place. Although, what he did may be illegal, it is certainly immoral.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 07:17:26 PM by Guest »

Offline TwoBall

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 07:56:53 PM »
Actually, we've been hearing these kinds of stories all the time we just don't give a rat's * about it because it seems okay. A very old, multimillionaire magazine mogul seeks twin, 18-year old blonds doesn't sound as preposterous as a teacher leaving his family for an 18-year old student but if you look closely, they're both wrong and not to mention, DISGUSTING. If we find the teacher wrong, we might as well burn Hugh Hefner at the stake.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 07:56:53 PM by Guest »

Offline DigestAwake

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 08:41:09 PM »
That high school teacher claimed that he never had any p*ionate feelings towards his students before she turned 18. It was only after she turned 18 that he developed feelings for her. I think it’s a lie and that there is something seriously wrong with him. I think he mani*ted and seduced this girl. If he is capable of leaving his wife and kids for this girl, he is someone whose life is controlled by his *.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 08:41:09 PM by Guest »

Tags: