Author Topic: Tips  (Read 184 times)

Offline PersonalCompany

• View Profile
Tips
« on: October 29, 2013, 10:24:36 PM »
I usually get stage *ht even if I am only presenting to one individual. How do I address my intense fear of public speaking?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 10:24:36 PM by Guest »

Offline PodAwake

• View Profile
Re: Tips
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 10:38:37 PM »
Public speaking anxiety can be addressed by you with the help of friends. You can have your friend set up a small camera to record how you present. You can then watch the video and identify a) if your *ht was apparent and b) your strong and weak presentation points. You can also take breathing and stretching exercises to help you relax before a presentation. Have a list of inspirational quotes handy in order to calm you down.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 10:38:37 PM by Guest »

Offline 88gnmage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 07:21:17 PM »
You can start by discussing this to your friends and telling them that you need them to help you gain self confidence in presentations. You can also watch some tutorial on how to do the presentations. No matter how good your marketing strategies and marketing plans, if you don’t address it well in presentations it will not be captivating to your superiors.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 07:21:17 PM by Guest »

Offline AwakeBauer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 07:37:16 PM »
We have all experienced stage *ht at one time or another. It is just a matter of controlling your fear. There are many things you can do to address this.

One of the ways I do to overcome stage *ht is to learn about the subject matter extensively. Once I just do this, I become an expert. If feel I am an expert, I have the confidence to be able to talk.

Another thing is that to imagine that you are talking to a friend.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 07:37:16 PM by Guest »

Tags: