Author Topic: He loves to wear girl's clothes  (Read 307 times)

Offline 777unisfi

• View Profile
He loves to wear girl's clothes
« on: October 29, 2013, 05:41:14 PM »
What will you do if your son is wearing his sister's clothes? Wait, that is not it, he also wear my heels. Oh my gosh!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 05:41:14 PM by Guest »

Offline CompanyDreamy

• View Profile
Re: He loves to wear girl's clothes
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 06:04:55 PM »
I know it can really look, well, not right but on a much brighter side, your son is expressing himself which is a good sign. I know it will be hard for you but supporting your son with whatever way he wants to express himself is a better alternative than pointing fingers at him and calling him names. You just have to accept everything first.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 06:04:55 PM by Guest »

Offline Advice777

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 09:02:39 PM »
Sigh. My big boy was once like your little boy too. Though I accepted wholeheartedly his sexual preference, I still wish he still give me a grandchild. Now that you saw your little boy wearing your heels and loves girl clothing, I think that confirms his sexual orientation. I just hope that he is just con*sed now.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 09:02:39 PM by Guest »

Offline AwakeCookie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 11:26:36 PM »
Your kid might be con*sed as now, I can consider that. But; do not conclude of his sexual preference yet. I am sure it is still too early to say that he is *. You can still teach him how a real man should dress up. If he finds your teaching convincing and credible enough, I am sure he will change his mind.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 11:26:36 PM by Guest »

Offline AwakeFeatured

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 12:33:00 AM »
I think you should also ask your daughter about this. She might be dressing up your son her dresses when you are not home. Sometimes the older ones are the promoter of that trip. My daughter used to do that to her younger brother too. Tell her to stop making *n of her younger brother.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 12:33:00 AM by Guest »

Offline AwakeFernbrake

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 01:21:15 AM »
Do not be disma* that your son is *. * people give happiness to us. In fact * people are the most industrious people in the world. Being * is not a curse or a disease so you should not be afraid of * people. Anyway, you should disciple your child strictly if you do not want him to be *.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 01:21:15 AM by Guest »

Tags: