Author Topic: Haunted Apartments  (Read 429 times)

Offline WillowCompany

• View Profile
Haunted Apartments
« on: October 29, 2013, 02:37:23 AM »
Do you know any haunted apartments for rent anywhere in the country? My brother wants to go on this crazy adventure and look for ghosts and it think I’m up for it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 02:37:23 AM by Guest »

Offline 999listom

• View Profile
Re: Haunted Apartments
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 08:15:48 PM »
Sounds interesting and very crazy. I don’t know about haunted apartments but there was an incident that happened in Tennessee some years ago, I think it was some time during the 1800s. The Bell family was terrorized by a poltergeist. First it was disturbances and noises that happened outside their cabin, then weird things started to happen inside until the spirit started attacking some of the Bell family members. This haunting is known as the Bell Witch. You guys should go to the Bell Family cabin and the Bell Witch Cave.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 08:15:48 PM by Guest »

Offline Awakettlu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 08:33:15 PM »
Why don’t you try to the Buxton Inn which is located in a small Ohio town, it is said to be home to the state’s companionable haunted apartment. Only a few ghosts reside here, each with their own behavior and history. Although ownership changed many times after that, his spirit is said to still remain. The first person to find out this was Fred Sweet, the young son of a later innkeeper. Legend says he was walking downstairs during the night, in search of a snack. When he arrived at the kitchen, Fred found someone had beaten him to the last piece of pie. The ghostly figure finished, and then graciously introduced himself as Orrin Granger, the Inn’s original owner.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 08:33:15 PM by Guest »

Offline 411Mdogg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 09:49:24 PM »
That's crazy! But I live on the top floor of my building and the deck is directly above my apartment, and in the wintertime when it's locked up there are noises up there at night.  It's super creepy. It's my roof deck that's really haunted I guess.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 09:49:24 PM by Guest »

Offline SportsSpondias

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 10:05:28 PM »
I have heard from a friend of mine that there are a lot of haunted apartments in Texas. Maybe you should check it out together with your brother. I would also love to do some crazy adventure like that; I'm just waiting for a friend of mine to join me because I'm still a coward living alone in a haunted place.  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:05:28 PM by Guest »

Tags: