Author Topic: Holiday Decoration Ideas  (Read 403 times)

Offline AwakeCupcake

• View Profile
Holiday Decoration Ideas
« on: October 29, 2013, 01:37:22 AM »
What are some Holiday Decoration Ideas for indoor and outdoor decorations that I can do at home with my kids? Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 01:37:22 AM by Guest »

Offline AwakeDrake

• View Profile
Re: Holiday Decoration Ideas
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 01:38:25 AM »
One of the craft ideas that I would really like you to do is a holiday wreath. You can do a wreath with the use of leaves, but you can also do it with unusual materials such as cranberries and jingle bells. You just have to let your creativity flow with these types of crafts.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 01:38:25 AM by Guest »

Offline AwakeBird

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 01:39:36 AM »
It seems that the holiday village is often underestimated nowadays, but it is a great idea that you can do for the holidays. You can make a village out of gingerbread houses and *emble the village in a banquet or in the foyer of your home where it will be seen by people who come to your home.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 01:39:36 AM by Guest »

Offline Awakeblow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 01:39:57 AM »
During the holidays, nothing beats craft projects where the kids can parti*te. Outdoor *rnishings such as a mock snowman made out of marshmallows and popcorn, Christmas tree d├ęcor made out of recycled materials or even holiday themed cookies are a great way to celebrate the holidays with the kids becoming involved in crafts.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 01:39:57 AM by Guest »

Tags: