Author Topic: Pets  (Read 214 times)

Offline WittyCompany

• View Profile
Pets
« on: November 27, 2013, 10:02:56 PM »
What types of pets can I keep now that I am living in a smaller apartment? I used to care for dogs and cats and now they're with my sisters due to the said limitation.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:02:56 PM by Guest »

Offline 88Be

• View Profile
Re: Pets
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 10:52:23 PM »
For pet care inside your apartment, you can get cold-blooded animals like fortune lobster and turtles to serve as your pets. These are easy to maintain and don't make noise unlike puppies or dogs. You can also care for reptiles like snakes. You may find them cold and aloof, but at least, looking after them will appeal to your caring instincts. These pets don't also require a large space and a huge amount of your time.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:52:23 PM by Guest »

Offline Sportsra

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 10:25:57 PM »
Many people think that whenever you are living in an apartment, you are not allowed to take care of pets. There are many animals that can live happily in apartments, just as long as you know how to properly care for them. You can keep your dogs or even your cats in your apartment, as long as you still give them the proper exercise that some breeds require.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 10:25:57 PM by Guest »

Offline SportsSpondias

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 09:55:32 PM »
I think you have to ask your landlord if they are allowing pets in their compound. I'm also renting an apartment and I hate pets. It gives me allergies and I can't stand the smell of it. I know you are a pet lover; however, you also have to consider some people who will be affected by having your pet around the compound.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 09:55:32 PM by Guest »

Tags: