Author Topic: Greatest rulers of all times  (Read 325 times)

Offline Companyko

• View Profile
Greatest rulers of all times
« on: November 27, 2013, 07:50:40 PM »
I need your opinion guys on who are the great rulers of nations in the entire history of human race. I am trying to make a list and want to see who is on top of people’s minds.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 07:50:40 PM by Guest »

Offline WillowsSports

• View Profile
Re: Greatest rulers of all times
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 08:42:44 PM »
Great leaders in history inspire major changes in the way a country is run and revises societal practices usually from disorderly conduct to peace*l behavior. The list should be  topped by Julius Caesar otherwise known as Augustus. Under his reign, the Roman Empire experienced peace and prosperity, and this period was called Pax Romana. Queen Elizabeth I of England did not need any man to decide for her. She ruled Ireland and England from 1558 up to the day of her death. Charlemagne, King of Franks, united different kingdoms during his reign to form a very strong Frankish Empire.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 08:42:44 PM by Guest »

Offline CompanyYes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 08:54:44 PM »
Wow! I think that is an awesome idea! I like that! I like it because I am into history and stuff. Well you would ask me I say that great and power*l rulers of nations had something unique about their traits. I think most of them became dictators especially during the war. But on top of my mind, queen Elizabeth I tops my list. She sure kick some butts during her time!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 08:54:44 PM by Guest »

Offline Bear101

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 11:35:29 PM »
A very interesting topic here. I’d like to let everyone know that in the country where I’m from, we have abosulutely free education, we have the best and FREE health care system and our effective disaster response have been praised around the world. During the typhoon Katrina, we have no casualty. This is because of a great ruler named Fidel Castro from Cuba. Our country may have been misinterpreted by a lot of people, but I am very proud that our country has never invaded another country through war or other means.  8-)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 11:35:29 PM by Guest »

Offline SandCompany

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 12:18:40 AM »
Is that really true about Cuba? I’ve been hearing a lot of different and negative things about Cuba but given the comment that you said, your country’s leader is probably one of the best rulers of nation in human race. As for my opinion, great leaders are made by the support of the followers. So the best followers are the best leaders.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 12:18:40 AM by Guest »

Offline AwakeAddictedto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 06:58:05 PM »
I think you better define what makes leader great. Great leaders do come up because of the cir*stances that they were put in and experienced. I have a list of great leaders myself; Abraham Lincoln, Fidel Castro, Julius Caesar, Winston Churchill, Dwight Eisenhower, Harry Truman and Franklin Roosevelt.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 06:58:05 PM by Guest »

Tags: