Author Topic: Waterproof casing  (Read 392 times)

Offline Sportsused

• View Profile
Waterproof casing
« on: November 27, 2013, 07:18:39 PM »
Are there waterproof casings available for the iPhone? I often go to the beach, and my phone usually gets wet since I leave it by the s* with my other things.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 07:18:39 PM by Guest »

Offline ZqtBall

• View Profile
Re: Waterproof casing
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 07:35:14 PM »
There is a water proof skin case cover pouch that you can order from Amazon. It comes in a very reasonable price. Check it out. You might be able to find the same thing I eBay, but personally, prefer ordering from Amazon. I have had some bad experiences with some of the sellers in eBay.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 07:35:14 PM by Guest »

Offline Vam88

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 07:58:39 PM »
You can choose two types of waterproof iPhone case. The first type is the expensive type. The products under this category are high end and are packed with extra features. The Magellan Waterproof iPhone Tough Case at $179.99 has a GPS feature, is shock-resistant, and has an internal battery. The Amphibix Waterproof iPhone Armband at $80.00 can be attached to one's arm. The other type is the simple case that will keep your unit dry. The DICAPac WP-C10 Waterproof iPhone Case is $24.95 and acts like a ziplock bag, only this one is thicker.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 07:58:39 PM by Guest »

Offline CompanyFortune

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 07:37:08 PM »
You can get that in cellphone accessories stores or in online stores like eBay and Amazon. Some even have shock resistant features that will protect your phone even better in case you drop it. Cellphone accessories, it really annoys me that they release a lot for iPhone and limited options for BlackBerry users.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 07:37:08 PM by Guest »

Tags: