Author Topic: Art and Postcards  (Read 1594 times)

Offline CompanyCommotion

• View Profile
Art and Postcards
« on: November 27, 2013, 06:27:26 PM »
I love buying cheap postcards because what I do is turn them into something more valuable that before. I love art and I love it when people love my ideas.  Do you get what I mean?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 06:27:26 PM by Guest »

Offline Sportsused

• View Profile
Re: Art and Postcards
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 06:40:01 PM »
Postcards represent the zest for life and travel. It's a square piece of paper that holds boundless themes. Photo postcards depicting a compelling slice of life or moment are special and make for great gifts for friends. I use postcards as decorative items for my place. These serve as my breather; when I regard them, I am transported to a bliss*l place.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 06:40:01 PM by Guest »

Offline RocksBall

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 11:23:50 PM »
Hi! Can you share with us your sample artworks? Or can you give me a link where I can see them? I think your artwork sounds interesting and unique!  I used to do a photo collage from cut outs in magazines and paste them at the back of cheap postcards or whatever cardboard or paper that I can find.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 11:23:50 PM by Guest »

Offline Scary101

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 12:02:27 AM »
Hmmm... Cheap postcards? By the way you describe it, I’m sorry but I’m not very impressed with your artwork. I know art is relevant. Some people may like your art but unless you show me your sample artwork, let me judge it. I’m an art critique so I know a lot of things about art.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 12:02:27 AM by Guest »

Tags: