Author Topic: Cities in Southwest  (Read 233 times)

Offline Ballexec

• View Profile
Cities in Southwest
« on: November 27, 2013, 04:11:15 PM »
What are the cities in Southwest? I plan to travel this coming June only to realize I don't even know where I'm going.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 04:11:15 PM by Guest »

Offline AwakeTrimble

• View Profile
Re: Cities in Southwest
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 07:01:05 PM »
The Southwestern United States or the American Southwest region includes the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah. The Southwest features a semi-arid to arid climate and even to alpine climates with very large amounts of snow, of course depending on the locations. As for your vacation getaway, you shall see that nothing beats the stunning scenery, terrains, parks, and wildlife in the Southwest. You might find yourself driving through a desert landscape of red rock, and within a few hours you'll wind up climbing into the mountains. Some of the most striking sights are National Parks, protected from development and offering easy access to some of the most stunning attractions, including parks like Carlsbad Caverns, the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and Zion. I guess it's about time you see those wonders or it's up to you if you want to spend a luxurious whatever-happened-to-Las-Vegas-stays-in-Las-Vegas trip. Either way, it surely is a promising one.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 07:01:05 PM by Guest »

Tags: