Author Topic: Sensible Applicant  (Read 165 times)

Offline 101Hugz

• View Profile
Sensible Applicant
« on: November 26, 2013, 05:18:26 AM »
One of the things I am worried about is how the present generation of Americans feel that they are entitled to everything. I have interviewed a hand*l of applicants and I am appalled by how important they think they are! Do you think that we are beginning to see a decline in quality of American graduates? They feel they are entitled to just about anything.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 05:18:26 AM by Guest »

Offline 101nnetec

• View Profile
Re: Sensible Applicant
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 02:49:26 PM »
I agree with you. Most applicants today feel they are entitled to get everything even when they have not proven anything yet. They think that they can ask for higher salaries even if they are just starting out. They don't even mingle with the older generation of employees. They are aloof and they do lack people skills. I hope that this entitlement mentality goes away soon!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 02:49:26 PM by Guest »

Offline JiggyInternet

• View Profile
Re: Sensible Applicant
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 08:17:13 PM »
I agree with what you just said. It amuses me that Americans feel that they have all the importance and advantage in the world when in fact, when it comes to jobs competition is stiff. They should open their eyes that every hiring event that they go to everyone is their competition so they dont have to be confident that they will be hired in a snap. Unemployment is happening worldwide, so the world is their competition.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 08:17:13 PM by Guest »

Tags: