Author Topic: ROCK album  (Read 220 times)

Offline MarsAwake

• View Profile
ROCK album
« on: November 25, 2013, 11:15:16 PM »
I just love collecting rock albums. Do you like rock music, too? Which is your favorite music album? I want to listen to it! Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 11:15:16 PM by Guest »

Offline CompanyDittany

• View Profile
Re: ROCK album
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 11:16:02 PM »
That’s very nice! I am also collecting some music albums that are of the rock and country music genres! And so, here are some of the albums from my music collection and I hope you’ll like them:
-   Thin Lizzy
-   Accept
-   Exodus
-   Bon Jovi
-   Alice in Chains
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 11:16:02 PM by Guest »

Offline CompanyCompere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 11:16:15 PM »
Well, I love rock music, but I rarely buy music albums. But of course, I have few music albums in my room just enough to escape from reality and do a number of head banging all day. Now, here are some of my albums: Iron Maiden, Ozzy Osbourne, Twisted sister, Stone Temple Pilots, and Suicidal Tendencies.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 11:16:15 PM by Guest »

Offline CompanyCompact

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 11:16:28 PM »
I really dig rock music. I hate those lame melodies that just put you to sleep and nothing else! Anyway, I have a lot of rock music albums that I want to share to you. But because I have a small time to spare, here are some of my favorite albums:

Sick of it All
Biohazard
Vision of Disorder
Corrosion of Conformity
Rage Against the Machine
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 11:16:28 PM by Guest »

Offline ReaderAwake

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 11:16:37 PM »
I also collect some rock music albums whenever I have extra money to spare. I also think that laughter is not the best medicine in the world, but rock music. And for the albums that you want to listen to, here are my top favorites: Fear Factory, Quiet Riot, Stone Temple Pilots, Marilyn Manson, Judas Priest.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 11:16:37 PM by Guest »

Offline Rappa777

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 11:16:45 PM »
Oh my, I have a lot of music albums here in my flat that instead of books on my bookshelf, it was filled with rock music albums! I hope I am allowed to post a long comment. Haha! And here they are: Deep Purple, Sepultura, Dream Theater, Poison, Ministry, Faith No More, Hatebreed, Living Colour, nd System of a Down!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 11:16:45 PM by Guest »

Tags: