Author Topic: Alternatives for corsages?  (Read 339 times)

Offline Companyth

• View Profile
Alternatives for corsages?
« on: November 25, 2013, 12:35:46 AM »
I need ideas for the corsages I’ll be giving away for my bridesmaids. Are there any alternatives, instead of flowers, that I can use as their wedding corsage?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 12:35:46 AM by Guest »

Offline CompeterCompany

• View Profile
Re: Alternatives for corsages?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 12:36:45 AM »
I think brooches will be a cool alternative for a corsage. The bridesmaids will find the brooch a good accessory for their *ture fashion accessory-dilemma and this is also a practical choice. A brooch exudes a vintage and romantic flare to any dress. I’m sure a brooch is what you need to look for!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 12:36:45 AM by Guest »

Offline DrAwake

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 12:36:58 AM »
You can still stick to flowers to make your corsage. But the question is which material to use to make your own flowers? Well, there are different kinds of paper so you can start by choosing the right paper. Now, shape it, cut it, glue them together and enjoy it!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 12:36:58 AM by Guest »

Offline Ever777

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 12:37:12 AM »
Actually, my wedding is a fairytale-inspired wedding, and I really like my bridesmaids to look like the queens of the night, so I made them wear crowns instead of corsages. And another friend told me to let the bridesmaids hold some scepter just so they will look like real queens!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 12:37:12 AM by Guest »

Offline LetterSports

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 12:37:27 AM »
Why don’t you try making your own corsage clay dough pins shaped as women? And make them a pendant for the necklace. I’m sure that the necklaces would be lovely and seeing your bridesmaids wearing the same necklace but each has a different design, they would be a cute sight!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 12:37:27 AM by Guest »

Offline JeansCompany

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 12:37:42 AM »
It would be a safe move if you’ll just pick some small flowers, wire them round, cover the wire with a ribbon according to your wedding’s color theme, and it will appear like an artistic corsage for the bridesmaids! And you can also add some small ornaments with the flowers. Be creative!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 12:37:42 AM by Guest »

Tags: