Author Topic: Website Traffic equals to sale?  (Read 230 times)

Offline GreatGreeter

• View Profile
Website Traffic equals to sale?
« on: November 24, 2013, 11:06:28 PM »
I have an online store that sells beauty products. Do I really need to hire an expert to generate traffic to my website?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 11:06:28 PM by Guest »

Offline CompanyChone

• View Profile
Re: Website Traffic equals to sale?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 04:48:34 AM »
You can choose to hire an expert that *lly understands how to drive traffic to your website. Aside from improving the lay-out and coding of your website, this expert will also help you in creating an online marketing campaign that will drive traffic to your site. Will it be hard to do? It is not. But you will need to spend time studying all the minor tweaks and improvement in your site. This time is better spent promoting your products and increasing inventory.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 04:48:34 AM by Guest »

Offline AwakeCanebrake

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 11:04:08 PM »
Definitely you will need to do something to generate traffic and visibility of your online store to the internet. Since the traffics are the most important factor to gain sales. If you can do and know the best online marketing strategies by your own, hiring an expert is not necessary.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 11:04:08 PM by Guest »

Offline TigerCompany

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 07:47:51 AM »
Sales tips would normally say that you hire an expert if you have a big company to advertise in the online selling community. However, if you only have a small business, you can do your ads by creating a noise in twitter and facebook accounts. They are the most effective medium to be used in online selling.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 07:47:51 AM by Guest »

Tags: