Author Topic: How to have a presentable presentation  (Read 166 times)

Offline BallBaled

• View Profile
How to have a presentable presentation
« on: November 24, 2013, 07:53:45 PM »
I will be having a huge presentation in front of the president of the company tomorrow about our newest product. How can I make my presentation presentable and easy to understand?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 07:53:45 PM by Guest »

Offline SpinningNearly

• View Profile
Re: How to have a presentable presentation
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 08:02:31 PM »
The key to a good sales presentation is planning. You have to set aside time to plan and prepare your report. As much as possible, research on the subject matter. Make an outline and explain things clearly by illustration or examples. You can also make it more understandable by a Powerpoint presentation.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 08:02:31 PM by Guest »

Offline AwakeCanebrake

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 11:10:01 PM »
There are several ways of making your presentation presentable. One of the po*r tips recommended to me that I have been using and found effective to get the attention of the people who are present is good visual graphics. If you have good visual graphics the audience will not bored as well as an appropriate music background too.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 11:10:01 PM by Guest »

Offline 101Gotta

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 04:51:34 AM »
If you really want to be able to have a good presentation which will be understood by everyone, you should remember this acronym - KISS. It stands for 'Keep It Simple, Stupid.' There is no use in using jargon to impress your boss and colleagues. What they want from you is how your product will benefit the company! That's it!

They don't need fancy slides or good music; these things will just distract your audience.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 04:51:34 AM by Guest »

Offline 88gnmage

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 07:25:57 PM »
Presentations would look interesting and presentable if you know what you are talking about. Study the contents of your presentation to make sure that you will know what are the things needed to be discussed and given importance. Important details such as market profile and market size should be prioritized.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 07:25:57 PM by Guest »

Tags: