Author Topic: The right time to invest in stocks  (Read 212 times)

Offline Balliali

• View Profile
The right time to invest in stocks
« on: November 24, 2013, 06:31:47 PM »
Now that the economy is slowly regaining its strenth. I wonder if its already a good time to start investing in stock today?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 06:31:47 PM by Guest »

Offline BallJunky

• View Profile
Re: The right time to invest in stocks
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 07:49:44 PM »
Hi there! I had the same question before. That about a few months ago. So what I did was to start investigating other sources online to see if investing in stock is indeed a good idea now. What I found out was it is better to invest in precious metals like gold and silver. They are more stable.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 07:49:44 PM by Guest »

Offline BallKenka

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 08:17:14 PM »
Yup, I went here to ask about it too because I’m looking for other means to earn money. They said investing in stock is about investing something but you don’t have to work for this, money will just grow by itself. Is this true? It sounds very appealing to me.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 08:17:14 PM by Guest »

Offline 999Lou

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 06:40:10 PM »
As most people are mind*l, this economy is currently not likely at its best. Does the fact that mean it is a lousy time to invest in stocks as well as shares? The stock markets don't simply appear to be becoming stronger, plus some happen to be forecasting gloom and even doom for some time still. This specific requires the challenge of whether it is too risky to invest at the particular time.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 06:40:10 PM by Guest »

Tags: