Author Topic: Use original box or not?  (Read 465 times)

Offline 101ecayhr

• View Profile
Use original box or not?
« on: November 24, 2013, 05:27:05 PM »
I am going to send a package to my mom. Usually the packages are some appliances for baking. Can I ship an item which is still in its original box and packaging?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 05:27:05 PM by Guest »

Offline GigaSpinning

• View Profile
Re: Use original box or not?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 09:04:50 PM »
Yes and why not? I think the best packaging could be the original package made by the manufacturer which I believe was designed for the safety of the goods or appliances. These certain packages almost have complete safety measures inside such as styro foam and bubbles.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 09:04:50 PM by Guest »

Offline CompanyBelieve

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 09:15:26 PM »
Baking wares are fragile and expensive. I think it is best that you stick with their original packaging and boxes. The manufacturers made sure that these wares have the best containers to ensure zero damage. Since you are shipping fragile items, you must choose a reliable carrier and choose the set-up or range of service that will handle fragile materials well.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 09:15:26 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatEscheat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 09:34:37 PM »
There is nothing wrong with the original package of the appliances you are sending to your mom. In fact this package which originated from the manufacturer is the best designed to keep the appliance safe during the delivery. Thus, it already packed with safety measures too. Hope your mom will be happy with the new microwave you are sending to her once she received it.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 09:34:37 PM by Guest »

Offline 88Chell

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 06:44:24 PM »
When shipping luggage internationally I think it is okay to use other boxes but if you are shipping some appliances then I suggest you should know that the item is at risk. You have to use Styrofoam and bubble wraps to guarantee that the item will arrive in good condition.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 06:44:24 PM by Guest »

Tags: