Author Topic: Need a specialty lawyer!  (Read 341 times)

Offline Up101

• View Profile
Need a specialty lawyer!
« on: November 23, 2013, 04:59:52 PM »
My 12 year old son was injured in a traumatic accident and I want to hire a specialty lawyer but I have other legal issues too such as custody and determination of eligibility for government entitlement programs. Who will help me throughout these matters?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 04:59:52 PM by Guest »

Offline RocketSpinning

• View Profile
Re: Need a specialty lawyer!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 05:37:39 PM »
To help you with your accident issues, you will need the *istance of a personal injury lawyer. These lawyers especially handle cases and other issues related to accidents. In regard to your other issues, you may consult with a family lawyer or someone familiar with custody issues. Make sure you get the right lawyer for your specific legal issue.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 05:37:39 PM by Guest »

Offline CarnetInternet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 06:07:21 PM »
There are so many injury claim lawyers who can help you. They are actually giving free consultations to evaluate the case before pursuing or filing a formal case to the court. These lawyers are better than the other specialty lawyers with these types of cases especially when it comes to accidental insurance claim.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 06:07:21 PM by Guest »

Offline SpinningTubing

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 05:57:39 PM »
Yes, that's correct. You can get the services of accident lawyers who can help you file and pursue your claim. Depending on the type of accident, you should get someone who specializes in that accident. In custody matters, you have to find a family lawyer who can handle issues of child custody. These are two different lawyers with different specialties.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 05:57:39 PM by Guest »

Offline AwakeAwaken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 03:11:51 PM »
A personal injury lawyer can help you file a claim to recover compensation for your injuries. This type of lawyer handle issues related to all accident cases and claims, including wrong*l death claims. In regard to custody issues, you may consult with an experienced family lawyer who is familiar with domestic issues. Just make sure to get the right lawyer for a specific specialty.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 03:11:51 PM by Guest »

Tags: