Author Topic: Obama and economy  (Read 146 times)

Offline BallHip

• View Profile
Obama and economy
« on: November 23, 2013, 06:47:19 AM »
Do you agree that President Barrack Obama’s strength is fixing the American economics? Or do you think otherwise?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 06:47:19 AM by Guest »

Offline NumeroSpinning

• View Profile
Re: Obama and economy
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 01:41:15 PM »
I think the President's strength is in his brand of po*r politics. His decisions are always based on the welfare of the majority. In regard to the US economy, I think Obama has more things to do and although he has not done significant changes to counter the recession, he is on the track towards recovery.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 01:41:15 PM by Guest »

Offline Awakemolt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 01:45:57 PM »
The US economy was going south when President Obama took over. Reforms had to be made quickly. What was going for him as that many people viewed him not as a traditional politician but someone new that they can trust. He was able to institute reforms with both Congress and Senate agreeing to his financial proposals.

Is President Obama's strength fixing the economy? I guess it will be really up for debate. The growth rate in the US is still not that good. The possibility of a stalling economy still hangs.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 01:45:57 PM by Guest »

Offline NiceBall

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 10:42:23 PM »
I believe Obama is doing well and he has plans for the economy. As we are experiencing the effects of global recession, I think the present administration has drawn up some economic plans to improve the economic situation in the country. In fact, it has implemented plans to increase employment and attract investors in the country. I think it is doing well.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 10:42:23 PM by Guest »

Tags: