Author Topic: Best pop music icon for you?  (Read 130 times)

Offline GreatGreenroom

• View Profile
Best pop music icon for you?
« on: November 20, 2013, 11:22:01 PM »
Who is the best pop music icon for you? I’m making a list for the top pop music artists in the US and this’ll be posted in my blog and in our university paper. Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 11:22:01 PM by Guest »

Offline SpinningStylish

• View Profile
Re: Best pop music icon for you?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 04:19:49 AM »
Wow, what an interesting question! I’m really a huge music lover and for me, the best pop music artist is Madonna. I think her staying power is unbelievable! She can reinvent herself and still make impact on the music scene! Even if she’s old, she still perform like she’s in her twenty’s.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 04:19:49 AM by Guest »

Offline SpinningOpening

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 04:46:44 AM »
Yup, I think Madonna’s staying power is amazing too. I think it’s her ability to be flexible and adpot to the changing times that makes her that way. But she never sinks into the crowd – she can adapt to change but her originality is still there that’s why her audience keeps asking for more!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 04:46:44 AM by Guest »

Offline SpinningMoaning

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 04:49:03 AM »
Yeah, I think Madonna the Queen of Pop is awesome too. But personally, may favorite pop icon would be Michael Jackson. I think he is one of the best performers of all times. Although his career took a downhill, he was able to maintain his fanbase and still performed great.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 04:49:03 AM by Guest »

Tags: