Author Topic: Pop songs you know?  (Read 115 times)

Offline GreatGreenness

• View Profile
Pop songs you know?
« on: November 20, 2013, 11:21:42 PM »
My father enrolled me in the conservatory of music. My professor there *igned me to sing a song in pop genre for my recital. I have no idea about pop music because the music I listen to all the time is cl*ical. Care to help me out? Any pop music you love to sing? Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 11:21:42 PM by Guest »

Offline SpinningStylish

• View Profile
Re: Pop songs you know?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 04:14:44 AM »
Oh really? Well, I think you should also be aware with other genre of music though I personally think that pop music these days are a but of trash. Anyway I totally suggest that you should listen to the songs of the queen and king of pop: Madonna and Michael Jackson.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 04:14:44 AM by Guest »

Offline SpinningOpening

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 04:44:33 AM »
Yup, I agree with you! Pop music today lacks depth and it’s only about having *n. Back then, Madonna and MJ are the best in pop music scene. I would recommend for you to sing Madonna’s Like a Prayer, Secrets and Michael  Jackson’s Earth Song and Will you be there. I think that would be interesting!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 04:44:33 AM by Guest »

Offline SpinningMoaning

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 04:48:10 AM »
Hi there! Yes, I kinda agree with you guys. Pop music these days kinda tainted what pop music is. MJ and Madonna are really great music acts. Mariah Carey did pop music too during her early days such as “dreamlover” and “fantasy”. Another brilliant idea would be covering a song from Whitney Houston – that would be timely.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 04:48:10 AM by Guest »

Tags: