Author Topic: What's her name again?  (Read 283 times)

Offline SpinningFollow

• View Profile
What's her name again?
« on: November 20, 2013, 08:15:46 PM »
What’s the name of that really beauti*l Bollywood star with the most amazing eyes? I forgot her name I can’t believe it. Last I heard about her was when she got married and last picture I saw was when she was in Beverly Hills with her also famous husband. What’s new with her?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 08:15:46 PM by Guest »

Offline NondefeatGreat

• View Profile
Re: What's her name again?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 08:43:21 PM »
Wow. That's kinda hard to guess. I hope you have even more clues like where she guested or what movie she was from so we'll know who she is. Maybe you can also post a link of her photo you saw online so we'll know her face. Maybe someone will be able to give you her name. :)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 08:43:21 PM by Guest »

Offline 777anesia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 09:25:35 PM »
Yay! Most of the Bollywood actresses have very beauti*l eyes. Indians are actually known for amazing eye so it's really hard to guess who. Maybe you should try to remember her movies instead. I'm a Bollywood fan, so if you can give just one movie of that one you were talking about, I would know.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 09:25:35 PM by Guest »

Offline AwakePeach

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 09:40:59 PM »
I agree. It's difficult to find out who you were talking about because most of the Indian actresses almost have the same eyes. They're all beauti*l. Maybe you can just describe more of her, like giving information about who is she's currently dating or from what show you've seen her.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 09:40:59 PM by Guest »

Tags: