Author Topic: Where to start?  (Read 250 times)

Offline SpinningFlea

• View Profile
Where to start?
« on: November 20, 2013, 05:37:33 PM »
I want to start buying stocks. Where do I start?  How much of my money should I choose to these approximate situations?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 05:37:33 PM by Guest »

Offline StroonsSpinning

• View Profile
Re: Where to start?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 06:28:16 PM »
The internet provides a system for acquiring information and facts as well as even trade. The convenience of doing particular activities over the internet can allow you to generate income as you can look with regards to investing possibilities, which include investing in stock. Therefore, if you would probably like to become richer online, first, you need to look for this kind of information and learn.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 06:28:16 PM by Guest »

Offline QuayleInternet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 06:35:04 PM »
Buying stocks over the internet can be an overwhelming and scary thing for countless fresh or old investors. Having said that let me tell you this: investing in stocks online has never been simpler! There are a large number of on line discount brokers that will happily take your stock trading business at rock bottom commission rates. These types of on line brokers are actually cheap as well as easy to use, and believe it or not, offer just as excellent or far better trades as compared to your common personal broker!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 06:35:04 PM by Guest »

Offline SpinningHiring

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 08:33:25 PM »
I personally prefer to buy stocks online. They are simpler and easier to manage and look at. Secondly, I would *rther suggest that you buy blue chip companies; such as IBM or Apple. Then use only a certain portion of your income to invest in stocks (probably 10%-15% of your current salary). Do not think about doing trades. This is where most people lose money. Just invest in stocks.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 08:33:25 PM by Guest »

Offline 999Lou

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 06:58:47 PM »
An excellent stock investment guide could be an incredible source of complete and appropriate information. If the guidebook is especially crafted for beginners and that would definitely be exceptionally valuable. And if it is simple and aimed at newcomers, it could be the most suitable guide for beginners to the stock market.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 06:58:47 PM by Guest »

Offline 88Aholic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 08:51:13 PM »
When you have finally decided to buy stocks, buy from companies who have weathered all the crises the US has experienced and still doing well - these companies are called blue chip companies.

I would also suggest that you invest about 10% of your monthly income to invest in stocks. Just remember that investing and trading are different.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 08:51:13 PM by Guest »

Tags: