Author Topic: She loves to sing  (Read 365 times)

Offline Funixtual

• View Profile
She loves to sing
« on: November 19, 2013, 06:34:52 PM »
My niece is very clever! You know what? At the age of 2 she already can pronounce the words clearly. And now she knows how to sing, and she really sings well. I swear! What toy can I give her to enhance her singing prowess?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 06:34:52 PM by Guest »

Offline InternetGotta

• View Profile
Re: She loves to sing
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 10:52:35 PM »
Cute picture of 2 year old l* you got there, pal! ;) I can just imagine a singing little kiddo as my family is a bunch of musicians as well. Well, here are a few gift ideas for a music-loving child, which will surely make your niece beam with joy. You can get her a 100 Singalong Songs for Kids CD or the Disney Animated Films Singalong CD that she can sing along with. Pair it with a high-end High School Musical Music-To-Go Portable Mic and Sound so she can practice and play like a pro at her young age. There's nothing lovelier than to paint a picture of a child dreamer who's being supported by his or her loved ones in what he or she aspires and enjoys in life (as long as it's on the right track of course). If your child shows a real interest in music (or just if you're hoping that he or she will), you can't do better than to start them off on a real instrument. Check out your local music stores for cl*es and to compare prices on purchased and rental instruments. Perhaps, the next American Idol is just right around the corner...of your niece's home. :)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 10:52:35 PM by Guest »

Offline ComfitCompany

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 11:31:52 PM »
You can give her CDs of songs for singing. You can also download a software for videoke and karaoke. A shiny microphone in a design that she loves is also a great addition to her talent toolbox. Your niece is indeed a very smart girl on her way to becoming a prodigy. Continue to encourage her to do what she loves. It is in loving settings that a child reaches her great potentials. In time she can learn acting and be on her way to starring in her own musical! :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 11:31:52 PM by Guest »

Offline Ballerso

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 11:44:30 PM »
Well, you can give her a toy piano or guitar. You can also give her a copy of her favorite songs. I think anything that is related to her talent or to music will be appreciated by the girl. You can also give her a scholarship to a music school which she can use when she reached the right age to attend a music training program. It's really admirable to have a child like that.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 11:44:30 PM by Guest »

Offline BallPurple

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 02:05:30 PM »
Wow! That is quite amazing! I am surprised that your niece is able to pronounce words clearly at the age of two. Kids normally speak when they reach 3 or 4 years old.

I saw this website to help your kid improve her singing ability; http://learningtoysfortoddlers.blogspot ... raoke.html

I suggest you read on that. It may help your niece become the next Charice Pempengco or Taylor Swift.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 02:05:30 PM by Guest »

Tags: