Author Topic: Fat People in Poor Towns  (Read 266 times)

Offline InternetCornet

• View Profile
Fat People in Poor Towns
« on: November 17, 2013, 10:30:19 PM »
Have you been in a poor community where you can’t park your car longer than 30 mins because someone will steal it? I have and I notice that there are a lot of obese people. How come?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 10:30:19 PM by Guest »

Offline LummoInternet

• View Profile
Re: Fat People in Poor Towns
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 11:02:04 PM »
From where I came from, I have experienced being agitated when I parked in a community that looked dismal and dangerous. There was no ample lighting, and you could see shadows fleeting here and there. I didn't see any obese people. Help for obese people is hard to come by. They usually turn to food as a source of security and *urance for their deeper insecurities. Sometimes, it even becomes a vicious cycle when their being large causes them to eat more because they're depressed due to their obesity.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 11:02:04 PM by Guest »

Offline SpecialsMund3

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 02:48:44 PM »
I do agree with your observation that there are so many people in these community are fat - and malnourished. One doesn't have to be reed thin to be considered malnourished. The only qualification for one to be malnourished is that you lack the necessary nutrients your body needs; and this is the case with people living in poor communities. Most of the time, they eat fast food or instant foods that provide temporary relief from hunger pangs but lack the nutrients that a body needs.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 02:48:44 PM by Guest »

Offline GigglySpinning

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 07:35:01 PM »
they’re not fat because they have spent a lot of money on food, their obese because of years of unhealthy diet. I don’t mean to sound y, but a lot of these people are uneducated and are unaware of the healthy food and diet that are beneficial to their lives. All they have is fried food, junk food and cheap liquor.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 07:35:01 PM by Guest »

Tags: