Author Topic: Finding Stocks?  (Read 241 times)

Offline WeaverSpinning

• View Profile
Finding Stocks?
« on: November 17, 2013, 07:54:31 PM »
I want to learn more about stocks because we are interested to have one. What are the common factors we can use to help us find stocks?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:54:31 PM by Guest »

Offline SportWithpain

• View Profile
Re: Finding Stocks?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 08:27:39 PM »
You can study the workings of the stock market first. This is an entirely different universe of prices and investments with its own set of jargon. You have to familiarize yourself with terms like Sensex, bull, bear, bonus shares, rally, dividend, and book closure date. You must also be familiar with companies that are doing well relatively and the companies whose prices of stocks have crashed due to internal and external events.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 08:27:39 PM by Guest »

Offline 999Lou

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 07:21:19 PM »
You have to learn the different terminologies of the stock market before you start investing stocks. Generally, you can buy how to invest in stocks for beginners. This is especially written for beginners like you. You may consider learning first than gamble your money without the equipping yourself with proper knowledge.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 07:21:19 PM by Guest »

Offline 88Aholic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 08:49:14 PM »
I am investing in the stock market. What I look for are stocks that are climbing an average of about 20% over a period of 20 years. They are usually the blue chip companies that have weathered the beatings of the economy. These are also aggressively expanding in new markets and can adapt to the changing times. I usually pick big companies such as IBM, Windows and Apple.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 08:49:14 PM by Guest »

Tags: