Author Topic: Do I need to have my own home?  (Read 283 times)

Offline SpinningEvents

• View Profile
Do I need to have my own home?
« on: November 17, 2013, 06:50:28 PM »
Do I really need to have a loan before I can have a personal loan? I unfortunately just reside in a small apartment.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 06:50:28 PM by Guest »

Offline SportSpontoon

• View Profile
Re: Do I need to have my own home?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 07:50:23 PM »
Having your own home is a symbol of achievement. It's also a form of investment. In the *ture, you can sell it for it to be liquid or you can bequeath it to your grandchildren or to your nieces and nephews. It's a symbol of being rooted and having a place you can call your own nest. For your first home loan, note that personal loans or home mortgage loans give people flexible terms to support their dreams of owning a home under their name.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:50:23 PM by Guest »

Offline InternetInside

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 04:13:28 PM »
Having your own home is somehow a good investment rather than renting a small apartment. Instead of wasting your money every month to a small apartment, it's better to have your own home because you can keep it as long as you want to keep it. You should invest and get your own home for your *ture families not just for the benefit of having a personal loan.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 04:13:28 PM by Guest »

Offline 777Ginger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 05:45:50 PM »
I have my own home but there's this company that I have applied for personal loans that won't allow me to have one just because I don't have a car and I don't own a business. Why is that?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 05:45:50 PM by Guest »

Tags: