Author Topic: How Deep is Your Love?  (Read 264 times)

Offline SpinningArticles

• View Profile
How Deep is Your Love?
« on: November 17, 2013, 06:21:14 PM »
Hi! Do you know where can I download the song "How Deep is Your Love?" by The Birds and the Bees?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 06:21:14 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatGreenness

• View Profile
Re: How Deep is Your Love?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 07:32:17 PM »
I don't honestly the song you are asking about. I thought it's the How Deep Is Your Love? song by a 90s boyband. Anyway, I am pretty sure you can download that song off of iTunes. Amazon is also a place where you can download songs. I think. Hee. My mom said she got a song from Amazon so I am *uming she knows what she's doing. The song download from iTunes will probably cost you $1.99. :)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:32:17 PM by Guest »

Offline UnactingSpinning

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM »
Oh! Are you kidding me! I also like that song revival of "How Deep is Your Love?" by The Birds and the Bees! Makes me wanna sing! Anyways, you know what? I got it free! Try to visit imesh.com or 4shared.com because that is where I am getting all my free music.  :twisted:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:56:43 PM by Guest »

Offline RoastingSpinning

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 10:04:26 PM »
Hi! I am familiar of the song you are talking about. "How deep is your love?" revival by The Birds and The Bees is I think way better than the original version. Well, anyway, you might want to check it on mp3raid.com because I am sure you can find it there. I swear!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 10:04:26 PM by Guest »

Offline LeventisSpinning

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 10:33:55 PM »
Really? The Birds and The Bees revived the song the long song "How Deep is Your Love"? I can't imagine they did it. I have not heard of The Birds and The Bees nowadays because I have been busy with my project. Anyway, you might want check YouTube on their music.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 10:33:55 PM by Guest »

Offline InternetTabinet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 11:04:53 PM »
Wait up! Is this its intro lyrics: "I know your eyes in the morning sun, I feel you touch me in the pouring rain..."? Gee! I can't believe you love this song too! Good taste huh! Well, have you seen them perform live? You must watch them on vimeo. The band is such a great band and I also adore the vocals.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 11:04:53 PM by Guest »

Offline 1oteklynx

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 11:33:59 PM »
Oh! I really love the band The Birds and The Bees! My friends and I have been supporting the band since we were college and that was like 4 years ago already. Anyway, I got my The Birds and The Bees song "How deep is Your Love" in iTunes. You might want to check on that too.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 11:33:59 PM by Guest »

Tags: