Author Topic: Best time to start  (Read 349 times)

Offline NeilSpinning

• View Profile
Best time to start
« on: November 16, 2013, 11:24:10 PM »
I am looking to start a weight loss plan but con*sed as to when is it best to get started and what best weight loss program to start with...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 11:24:10 PM by Guest »

Offline MineSpinning

• View Profile
Re: Best time to start
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 11:48:14 PM »
The best time to start? Of course, right at the very moment you wanted to lose weight. And the best diet program to date is to adjust self to a healthy lifestyle. Healthy lifestyle means you have to eat a proper diet and have a regular exercise.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 11:48:14 PM by Guest »

Offline GreenroomGreat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 11:57:53 PM »
I think a person who thinks that he/she needs to lose weight that is causing his lifestyle difficulties should start as soon as possible. When you notice that there is small increase in the weighing scale is the right time to start your diet plan. Like me, I gained 4 pounds, I need to lessen my fat intake and have more time to work out.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 11:57:53 PM by Guest »

Offline InternetSunny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 12:45:11 AM »
you can start any time you want, you need a self discipline if you want to loss weight, you need to discipline your self on what food you need to eat and food that you need to avoid. and have a regular exercise it helps you to loss weight.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 12:45:11 AM by Guest »

Offline ExoticSpinning

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 02:23:15 PM »
The best time to start anything is now. You should not wait for the conditions to improve or the weather to get better. You can start your weight loss program today.

As for your second question, the best weight loss program you can start with is to have a healthy lifestyle. Sleep early; avoid drinking beer and smoking cigarettes. Also limit, if you cannot avoid, your soda intake.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 02:23:15 PM by Guest »

Offline InternetBubble

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 07:59:30 PM »
Just like what Jedi Master Yoda said at the Star Wars movie, "“Do or do not... there is no try.” Thus, whatever your plan in your life, whether you want to lose weight or pick a piece of paper from the floor, just do it right away.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:59:30 PM by Guest »

Tags: