Author Topic: Death by Burger  (Read 458 times)

Offline SpinningBlasting

• View Profile
Death by Burger
« on: November 13, 2013, 11:24:15 PM »
Have you heard about that person who had a heart attack in a fast food restaurant? The name of the restaurant is Heart Attack Burger or something like that. Their burgers are clled Triple Byp* burgers and flat-liner fries. I don’t know how to take that news.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 11:24:15 PM by Guest »

Offline RehearingSpinning

• View Profile
Re: Death by Burger
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 11:43:51 PM »
As I have read the news, the man who has a heart attack at the Heart attack Grill survived and is now recovering. I guess this should serve as a cautionary tale to everyone who is going to a restaurant that has the risks already spelled out in big letters.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 11:43:51 PM by Guest »

Offline ReseatGreat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 11:44:03 PM »
The Heart Attack Restaurant is a place where you can have milkshakes that are enriched with butter, fries that are fried in lard and burgers that are as big as your head. I’m not surprised that this man took a bite and had a heart attack since the food that they serve there already calls for it.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 11:44:03 PM by Guest »

Offline RocketSpinning

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 11:44:16 PM »
In this Las Vegas joint, you will find food that can be fatal for you. Unfortunately, this is a rare case as some of their patrons died of other conditions such as pneumonia rather than heart attacks and strokes, which is not following the intended stereotype. So, I won’t be surprised of people kept on eating out here.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 11:44:16 PM by Guest »

Offline ChariInternet

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 02:50:49 PM »
I have read that news and I can tell you that it was real. My cousins and I have eaten in that Burger Joint and their burgers can really make your heart explode. Not only that their burgers are fatty and thick, they are also quite big! The burgers range from the single to quadruple by-p*.

A meal here would last you a day.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 02:50:49 PM by Guest »

Tags: