Author Topic: Serial Killer  (Read 236 times)

Offline FeaturedSpinning

• View Profile
Serial Killer
« on: November 13, 2013, 10:56:00 PM »
In your opinion, what do you think was the worst case that law enforcement officers took that has something to do with a serial killer?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 10:56:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SpinningAholic

• View Profile
Re: Serial Killer
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 03:50:15 PM »
Well, in my opinion, all serial murders are quite gruesome. If you take a look at Ted Bundy which decapitated his victims, Dennis Rader that tortured his victims before killing them, Ed Gein which removed the skin of his victims and Jeffrey Dahmer which ate his victims; all of these are quite gruesome.

I am quite surprised that police officers and other law enforcement officers who studied the crime scenes where able to live normally.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 03:50:15 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatWater

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 04:42:49 PM »
Just recently in the news, the FBI let a suspected killer loose by mistake due to a computer g*. The suspect, who is using an alias, was caught in Georgia on tresp*ing charges but authorities later found out the he is also a  suspect in the killing in Louisiana and five other killings. I think this is a big blunder because the fingerprint database was erroneous and the suspect was freed because of that.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 04:42:49 PM by Guest »

Offline GreeSpinning

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 06:55:41 PM »
That’s a difficult question to answer. There are serial killers who generated a lot of fear and there are serial killers who caused so much grief and damage. I guess one of the worst serial killers was Jack the Ripper. He grew more violent and bloody every time he killed and he was able to elude capture and taunt the police investigating his crimes. Another would be the Zodiac Killer. I chose these serial killers because they were never caught.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 06:55:41 PM by Guest »

Tags: