Author Topic: X Files  (Read 155 times)

Offline FeaturedSpinning

• View Profile
X Files
« on: November 13, 2013, 10:45:33 PM »
Does the FBI have a division that focuses on cases that lean more on the paranormal? Like the X-Files. Did they base that show on real cases?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 10:45:33 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatBleat

• View Profile
Re: X Files
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 10:58:30 PM »
I share your belief that there is a special division in the FBI which takes up special cases but I’m not sure if they have something to do the paranormal or aliens and UFOs. Maybe it’s not like the X Files, but surely there is a special section of the agency that deals with special cases.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 10:58:30 PM by Guest »

Offline ClothingSpinning

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 11:02:31 PM »
It sounds really *nny but I think so. I mean, there's no original ideas, right? The show producers might have encountered some bizarre files or conversations among different policemen that's why they decided to make the show. Towns that are not really that much urbanized are usually the places where they have cases like this so they most probably got the idea from there.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 11:02:31 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatGregory

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 06:30:24 PM »
I would like to think so. Who am I to say that the paranormal is just a bunch of mumbo jumbo? I believe that there are so many things in this life that we do not know about and cannot understand. The X Files could be based on actual cases. I’m sure there are a lot of strange cases that leave law enforcement baffled.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 06:30:24 PM by Guest »

Tags: