Author Topic: Can't Retire yet  (Read 402 times)

Offline SpinningMeriting

• View Profile
Can't Retire yet
« on: November 13, 2013, 09:39:38 PM »
I know a couple of people who can’t retire yet because their children (already adults) cannot stand on their own yet. I feel bad for them. Their children are just lazy.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 09:39:38 PM by Guest »

Offline PilotingSpinning

• View Profile
Re: Can't Retire yet
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 10:22:27 PM »
I feel bad for them, too, but I don't know if they taught their children what they need to be taught but I don't think so that's why they are the way they are. They are responsible for how their children turned out, sad to say. I think that's the reason why they are working hard now because they cannot accept what's happening. I don't know.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 10:22:27 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatArsenal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 05:05:38 PM »
I feel sad for the parents and *ed off at their children. I’m sure that they have unconditional love for their children and I don’t think the children really care. If they care about their parents they would do something about their lives and let their parents enjoy retirement. Their children should experience hardship to wake them up.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 05:05:38 PM by Guest »

Offline CanyonsCompany

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 08:56:25 PM »
I feel bad for them too. Maybe they need some words of encouragement for them to realize that they're doing it wrong. They have to teach their children to stand on their own rather than just spoon feeding them and making them spoiled. They will not learn the different values in life if they will continue spoiling their child. It's time for them to talk to them and let their children realize that they also getting old and getting tired.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:56:25 PM by Guest »

Offline RoyalSports

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 10:01:41 PM »
I feel sad about this couple that after years of hard labor of upbringing their children, they fail to train their children of becoming independent. However, it is never too late to change that. I guess, by encouraging some business activities together as a family such as what the internet can provide today can be a good solution for them and at the same time it can provide more retirement income for the couple.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:01:41 PM by Guest »

Offline SimpleAwake

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 10:16:32 PM »
This is perhaps the reason why most of the couples prior to their retirement will try to build a family business for their children to parti*te in. This small family business nowadays is easy to start with the advancement of the internet technology today. This also provides them additional retirement income.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:16:32 PM by Guest »

Offline 411Insider

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 04:37:36 PM »
These kids only rely to their parents because they are nowhere to run to. I feel for them too. Let's not put the blame on them. I was one of those kids before who was living with the parents because no matter what I do, I just can't find what's the best for me. I was lost. And thank god my parents was there, helping me.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 04:37:36 PM by Guest »

Tags: