Author Topic: Plastic Surgeon background checking  (Read 266 times)

Offline 1Special

• View Profile
Plastic Surgeon background checking
« on: November 13, 2013, 08:24:19 PM »
I am planning to have a facial cosmetic surgery and done with the background checking with their credentials. What to look there?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 08:24:19 PM by Guest »

Offline PrestigeGreat

• View Profile
Re: Plastic Surgeon background checking
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 08:56:41 PM »
The first thing that you have to do in order to check his credentials is to go to his office. There, he or she should have his diploma or board certified certification displa* so that you will know if he was professionally trained to do the job. In some states, general surgeons can be plastic surgeons without a specialization, so I do recommend finding a certification that would list down his or her specialization as part of your reference.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 08:56:41 PM by Guest »

Offline ProphecySpinning

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 08:56:54 PM »
There are a number of resources that you can use in order to find the right surgeon that you have been looking for. There’s the website called plasticsurgery.org which lists all of the registered plastic surgeons in the United States, with rankings and qualification included. Aside from that, reviews of their personal websites can also help.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 08:56:54 PM by Guest »

Offline PunishingSpinning

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 08:57:06 PM »
When I was looking for a plastic surgeon for a quick “touch up,” I looked into my friend’s plastic surgeons and asked them about their credentials and the before and after photos. Nothing beats word of mouth as I have enjo* having a plastic surgeon that has been trusted by a number of my very own friends.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 08:57:06 PM by Guest »

Tags: