Author Topic: boys reaction  (Read 258 times)

Offline WindSpinning

• View Profile
boys reaction
« on: November 13, 2013, 07:46:41 PM »
My boyfriend doesn’t want me to have a henna tattoo. Why does he have to think that way? Is it normal for boys to have that kind of reaction?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 07:46:41 PM by Guest »

Offline DruggingSpinning

• View Profile
Re: boys reaction
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 08:10:04 PM »
You are your own person, and nobody owns you and your free will. Your parents don't even own you. Your boyfriend should let you be. It's normal for boys to be possessive and to act as if their decisions alone matter. You have to *ert yourself, too. Tell him you're independent and if what you're doing won't hurt you or anyone else, then there's no reason for him to stop you. Having a fair relationship should allow respect to thrive.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 08:10:04 PM by Guest »

Offline SneezingSpinning

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 08:43:49 PM »
Women, compared to men, were more likely to view henna tattoos on the other sex as eye-catching, to think their parents would not support of a tattoo, to fear that getting a tattoo would be pain*l, to think that negative health cost would happen, and to think that the meaning of a tattoo would change over time.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 08:43:49 PM by Guest »

Offline Vivala12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 06:34:40 PM »
I think your boyfriend is the conservative type. If I were also your boyfriend, I will not also allow you to have a henna tattoo and I don't care if it's just a temporary tattoo. Let's face it! tattoo, permanent or temporary looks unsuitable to girls. And that will be my stand.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 06:34:40 PM by Guest »

Tags: