Author Topic: Tips in downloading  (Read 232 times)

Offline SpinningChase

• View Profile
Tips in downloading
« on: November 12, 2013, 08:14:02 PM »
Is there any of you fan of downloading any kinds of videos? I don't know why my laptop seems to have viruses every time I download some movies. Please give some tips about this.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 08:14:02 PM by Guest »

Offline SlipSpinning

• View Profile
Re: Tips in downloading
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 08:27:55 PM »
Every so often there are threats together with the movie that you want to get download videos and these are the disturbing viruses. Make sure that your antivirus and spyware security program is updated because you don’t want to download a virus together with a, it would do a lot of harsh things to your PC.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 08:27:55 PM by Guest »

Offline 777Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 07:45:45 PM »
It's really hard to find a credible website that features downloading movies and music these days. Security is a must if you’re downloading music and films. You should only be downloading from a re*ble, legal site that carries anti-virus measures. Examples of these are; iTunes, Napster, Virgin Digitalm, Tesco Downloads, AudioJelly, HMV and MSN.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 07:45:45 PM by Guest »

Offline SnowfallBall

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 06:58:00 PM »
I’m a fan of downloading videos. I have a collection of movies, series, and even music videos of my favorite artist. What I do is get them from torrent sites or download them directly from YouTube, If you are having a hard time because of viruses that attack your computer, it’s not the site that you should be looking for. You should put up a good antivirus to protect your system, otherwise it will just crash.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 06:58:00 PM by Guest »

Tags: