Author Topic: What's up with twitter?  (Read 372 times)

Offline SpinningChase

• View Profile
What's up with twitter?
« on: November 12, 2013, 07:55:26 PM »
I don't know what's good in having twitter account. My friends are now switching to twitter because they are following these celebrities. What is the advantage of having one?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:55:26 PM by Guest »

Offline RelySpinning

• View Profile
Re: What's up with twitter?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 08:09:41 PM »
One of the best advantages of Twitter is to earn money using sponsored tweets. Twitter is a combination of micro-blogging and social media in one. If you have a blog, you can promote your latest post in Twitter by “tweeting” the title of your blog together with your link. For personal, it just a social media site that you can keep in touch with your friends.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 08:09:41 PM by Guest »

Offline CheatingSpinning

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 09:07:15 PM »
I'm a user of twitter and I use twitter almost 12 hours in my everyday life, like updating my followers on what's going on with my life. The advantage of having one is that, you are always updated, from the current weather, celebrities or any calamity disasters that is happening all over the world.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 09:07:15 PM by Guest »

Offline Spinningef

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 09:13:44 PM »
The advantage of using Twitter is that you get to know what people want to say, real time. This is like a mini blog where people can express themselves. Twitter accounts can also be private so those who you know are the only ones who can read your thoughts. The celebrities also use this mini blog for updating their fans with what they are doing because people seem so interested in the most mundane activities of a celebrity. Don't ask me why. I don't know either.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 09:13:44 PM by Guest »

Offline InternetReport

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 05:02:38 PM »
Did you know that some Twitter users are using their accounts to bully some people? What do you think about this?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 05:02:38 PM by Guest »

Tags: