Author Topic: doubts  (Read 296 times)

Offline Sportek

• View Profile
doubts
« on: November 12, 2013, 04:58:20 PM »
My son wants to try motorsport but I’m doubt*l to allow him. I think this is too risky, what if something terrible happens. Can someone please brief me regarding this sport?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 04:58:20 PM by Guest »

Offline Greatoz

• View Profile
Re: doubts
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 05:22:08 PM »
All sports are risky. But if you understand and know the *ndamentals of proper play and you follow the rules, risk is greatly minimized.

Of your son wants to try out motorsport, I suggest that you allow him. It will only help develop discipline and he can be a more responsible driver. He will also understand winning and losing. Motorsport can help him develop his character.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 05:22:08 PM by Guest »

Offline CompanyNozy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 11:00:18 PM »
Motorsport may be dangerous but it's a good adrenalin rush especially for teens who loves adventures. I don't play Motorsport but I love watching every games. My boyfriend is actually addicted to this kind of sports and he's been good. I also suggest that you allow your son to enjoy his childhood. So what if he fails? Through failures he will learn. Think positive!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 11:00:18 PM by Guest »

Offline CompanyMoto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 11:56:34 PM »
I want to do Motorsport. I've been into these sports when I was a kid, but due to some phobia, I stopped. How do I motivate myself to get back on the track?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 11:56:34 PM by Guest »

Tags: