Author Topic: Planning ahead!  (Read 201 times)

Offline WhiteSport

• View Profile
Planning ahead!
« on: November 11, 2013, 09:53:18 PM »
*o there guys! I know it is well over four months before Father’s day but I want to prepare this early. I want to have ideas on homemade Father’s Day gifts. Help please?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 09:53:18 PM by Guest »

Offline HinchGuide

• View Profile
Re: Planning ahead!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 10:20:42 PM »
Wow! That is a good one! I agree that you have to start making it as early as now especially if that is home made. Some homemade father’s day gifts could be knitted shirts or sweaters, knitted socks just for laughs, homemade pipes if your dad uses pipes for smoking and many others. You might want to make your own card as well.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:20:42 PM by Guest »

Offline DiddySport

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 10:55:39 PM »
Hahaha! The commenter above made me thought about Mrs. Weasley from the Harry Potter series! Don’t get me wrong, I’m an old soul trapped in young woman’s body! I love knitting And I think you’re idea is lovely! However, I already have a gift in mind. I’m making a quilt for mom and dad so they snuggle together under my love!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:55:39 PM by Guest »

Offline FortuneFun

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 11:12:20 PM »
I think every dad deserves a gift that’s well thought of, something that you really oput your creative energies into – they truly deserve home made Father’s day gifts. On the contrary, not everyone of us have the luxury of time to do all these – although we’d love to. I have to confess that I bought my dad a Kindle fire online because I’m a busy young woman.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 11:12:20 PM by Guest »

Tags: