Author Topic: Nudity in PETA campaigns  (Read 191 times)

Offline InstantGreat

• View Profile
Nudity in PETA campaigns
« on: November 11, 2013, 07:09:58 PM »
I noticed that some celebrity models in PETA poses nude and show some skins using animal’s skin. Why does PETA every so often use nudity in its campaigns?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 07:09:58 PM by Guest »

Offline 888Confident

• View Profile
Re: Nudity in PETA campaigns
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 04:33:29 PM »
I think PETA is using the impact strategy to attract attention. PETA animal rights advocacies on their own are hard to be adopted especially by a consumer-oriented po*tion so the organization uses desire and sex to sell its causes. It works to their advantage because the media clamors for it, and people retweet, forward, repost their ads and videos.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 04:33:29 PM by Guest »

Offline KentrosSport

• View Profile
Re: Nudity in PETA campaigns
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 08:27:00 PM »
Note that the animal skins they use for  the ads are faux. They also use digital mani*tion and CGI to make sure they don't waste and kill plants and vegetables for their shoots. I think one of the more po*r ads of PETA was the one featuring Pamela Anderson wearing br*iere made of lettuce leaves. PETA ads and PETA videos are also infamous and are known to push the envelope to make the people stare and listen to its eco-oriented messages. It's also known to inspire vegetarianism in people who like to emulate the fit physique of PETA endorsers.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 08:27:00 PM by Guest »

Tags: