Author Topic: Sci-fi movies effects  (Read 205 times)

Offline moduleweb

• View Profile
Sci-fi movies effects
« on: October 08, 2013, 12:31:34 PM »
Is it true that watching sci-fi movies weigh up children’s imagination. I caught my son one time; he was trying to make his own space ship and he has some weird language?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 12:31:34 PM by Guest »

Offline Moffin

• View Profile
Re: Sci-fi movies effects
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 12:34:55 PM »
It is true that watching science fiction movie broad over a child’s imagination. Watch with your child so you can talk about what you are seeing. Children age 7 do not know fact from fiction, ads from program content. You will need to do some interpretation. It will also important that you should also be monitoring his choice of movies.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 12:34:55 PM by Guest »

Offline GamesDiscover

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 12:22:17 AM »
Has anyone watched Apollo 18? The film really struck my curiosity because a number of film reviews over the Internet is saying that there is some kind of conspiracy inside NASA and that they don't want the public to know information about the UFO's. Any legit information there?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 12:22:17 AM by Guest »

Offline Searchadia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 10:33:24 PM »
Yes! Sci-Fi movies can perk up children’s imagination. If you think about it, sci-fi movies are all about imagination. It’s good that your kid is exploring his imagination. I was the same way when I was a kid and I had a really *n childhood. It’s also amazing that he’s trying to come up with his own language. That is very creative.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 10:33:24 PM by Guest »

Tags: