Author Topic: Weight exceed? what will happen?  (Read 351 times)

Offline InternetFix

• View Profile
Weight exceed? what will happen?
« on: November 10, 2013, 04:31:29 PM »
I am currently working at Ottawa and this Valentine’s Day, I would like to deliver a package for my wife in Italy. What happens if I go beyond the maximum weight on each item?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 04:31:29 PM by Guest »

Offline FunNsmile

• View Profile
Re: Weight exceed? what will happen?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 05:01:22 PM »
They won't cancel the delivery of your gifts in case the weight will exceed, if that's what you're afraid of. They'll just charge you for the additional weight. The added fee will be dependent on how heavy the additional weight is. You will be able to see the fees on the website of the shipping company. It won't cost you a lot, to be completely honest. :)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 05:01:22 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatMaltreat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 05:22:37 PM »
Don't worry about the exceeding weight; you will only pay for that. The charge is usually per kilo and it depends on the company delivery that you are into. When I had a package from Ontario, and was very heavy I have to pay another 20 bucks for the exceeding weight.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 05:22:37 PM by Guest »

Offline 88Chell

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 07:05:56 PM »
Shipping will not be declined or cancelled when you have excess weight in your shipping luggage. It will be your choice if you want to cancel that or not, in case you want to push through with the shipping, all you have to do is pay the additional charge for the additional weight.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 07:05:56 PM by Guest »

Tags: