Author Topic: Statue of Liberty  (Read 233 times)

Offline Greatch

• View Profile
Statue of Liberty
« on: November 10, 2013, 01:42:14 PM »
When immigrants came to New York, they saw the Statue of Liberty as the symbol of freedom. Why did the immigrant ships dock in New York? Why not in Florida? Or any other ports? What makes New York special?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:42:14 PM by Guest »

Offline SportySpinning

• View Profile
Re: Statue of Liberty
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 05:47:54 PM »
I don't live in New York City but been there a lot of times. New York is New York. It is the center of the New York metropolitan area, which is one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world. Aside from that, it's the biggest city in the U.S. and yes, it has the Statue of Liberty tours.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 05:47:54 PM by Guest »

Offline SpinningReally

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 05:57:25 PM »
New York, born and raised. There's no doubt that New York is the best place to go to because first, we have all kinds of people here. Plus, there are a lot of opportunities available here. People go here for that and for adventure. New York may seem like it's all skyscrapers and cabs but I *ure you that adventure is very much abundant here. Plus, dreams come true here, if you are persistent enough to pursue them. *cue Empire State of Mind chorus*
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 05:57:25 PM by Guest »

Offline Ballexec

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 04:24:29 PM »
I once worked in New York and I must say that I really love that city. New York has a lot of places to go to and places that seem interesting. It also has a lot of boutique shops, I love shopping specially if I feel like doing anything. I also like to party in New York, there are a lot of people who seems to be interesting too.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 04:24:29 PM by Guest »

Tags: