Author Topic: Where can I shop online?  (Read 304 times)

Offline GreatOffbeat

• View Profile
Where can I shop online?
« on: November 09, 2013, 07:53:33 PM »
I am excited to try online shopping, but I don’t have any idea where to shop online? I am running out of time with my hectic schedule for work and my family at the same time. Where can I shop online?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 07:53:33 PM by Guest »

Offline WhiteGreat

• View Profile
Re: Where can I shop online?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 09:13:04 PM »
Actually, there are all sorts of online stores in the internet now. Whatever it is that you need, there's an online store for it. If you want clothes, there's Forever 21, H&M, Topshop and a lot of other stores. If you prefer some brand, I'm pretty sure they have an online store for it. There are even online shops that sell flowers and food. You just have to Google it for you to know what their online shop is.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 09:13:04 PM by Guest »

Offline SpinningWel

• View Profile
Re: Where can I shop online?
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 10:06:25 PM »
Welcome to the world of online shopping, where your mall is either your entire country or the world. I know, I sound like a TV commercial endorsing some product via a tagline but I'm not, I'm just an avid online shopper of good books, designer bags and shoes, beauti*l dresses, some antique *rniture for less, and other stuffs I see as unique and affordable. I shop from a lot of online shopping sites, such as Nextag, Amazon, Overstock, HomeDepot, and sometimes in eBay. You may want to browse them on the web and see what they got to offer you!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 10:06:25 PM by Guest »

Tags: