Author Topic: On a high!  (Read 203 times)

Offline GreatEar

• View Profile
On a high!
« on: November 09, 2013, 06:08:48 PM »
Why are the celebrities taking drugs? Is there a way that their managers or agencies stop their artists from doing this? It seems like a lot of them have been reported taking drugs or having alcohol abuse lately.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 06:08:48 PM by Guest »

Offline SpinningV2

• View Profile
Re: On a high!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 07:12:17 PM »
As I've always said, there's nothing anyone can do if the person really doesn't really want to stop. I am a living proof of this. My husband has been a smoker since I met him and not even me can ask him to stop. Celebrities get addicted to these sorts of things because they're always stressed and this seems to be the only way for them to get over stress.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 07:12:17 PM by Guest »

Offline GreeneryGreat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 08:01:37 PM »
Celebrity drug users are a major concern from time to time. Artists like Hollywood actors sometimes depend on drugs to deaden themselves amidst pressure caused by their jobs and their po*rity. They also depend on drugs as a way of “feeling” something or to forget. Their money, fame, and friends are sometimes the root cause of this dependence that it becomes a vicious cycle. Time and again, the media feasts on drug users from River Phoenix, Kate Moss, Amy Winehouse to Robert Downey Jr. and the deceased Whitney Houston.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 08:01:37 PM by Guest »

Offline AlertCompany

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 09:00:47 PM »
Drug and alcohol abuse has been one of the major concerns of the people in the entertainment industry. They have it because of the benefits by performing really well or make them release their anxiety. No matter how they try on helping the people who are in abuse if they do not want to help themselves nothing will happen.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 09:00:47 PM by Guest »

Tags: