Author Topic: Brand New vs OLD  (Read 378 times)

Offline Fastanci

• View Profile
Brand New vs OLD
« on: November 05, 2013, 10:10:51 PM »
Which is best when buying a domain name - buying brand new domain name or an old one with traffic?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:10:51 PM by Guest »

Offline Ficalive

• View Profile
Re: Brand New vs OLD
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 10:23:39 PM »
Whatever you choose from these two, whether you buy an old domain with traffic or a brand new domain name, both have their own advantages and disadvantages. We all know that traffic of visitors is significant in an online business as well as the time. Thus better if you select which one is more important to you.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:23:39 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatGo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 04:04:14 PM »
I agree with Ficalive. You should better choose a domain name that is significant for you and what you intend to do with it.

You may be right that buying an old domain is good since it already has traffic. But you also have to understand that there some risks *ociated with it. I would suggest you get your own domain name. It is much safer.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 04:04:14 PM by Guest »

Offline Sportsho

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 05:00:24 PM »
That’s actually a good question. Given the choice to have a domain name registry I would prefer a new one where I can establish a name and have the followers of my own. That will be a hard task and goal to achieve but at least I’m sure that it’s my website that they are really looking for when they visit my site.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 05:00:24 PM by Guest »

Tags: