Author Topic: wrought iron patio *rniture  (Read 302 times)

Offline GigglyGreat

• View Profile
wrought iron patio *rniture
« on: November 05, 2013, 07:50:40 PM »
I currently have wooden *rniture in our patio but I am thinking of replacing them with wrought iron patio *rniture instead. What can you say about it
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 07:50:40 PM by Guest »

Offline CrownSport

• View Profile
Re: wrought iron patio *rniture
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 09:04:20 PM »
They are both nice materials but both require care*l maintenance. Personally I like wood *rniture because it has nostalgic effect on me. I suggest shopping for wrought iron patio *rniture and ask the salesperson to give you some good tips on how to keep rusts away. There are plenty of chemical sprays to help maintain your patio *rniture.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 09:04:20 PM by Guest »

Offline FunSizzlin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 06:58:45 PM »
Changes! I love changes! Changes are beauti*l just like wrought iron patio *rniture! It works well with any style of garden or patio. Although it would cost you a lot of time and effort to maintain, you just have to bear with it because it will be worth it. Your patio will look gorgeous!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 06:58:45 PM by Guest »

Offline FunAquatic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 07:43:14 PM »
We wrought iron patio *rniture and my mom is kinda having a hard time maintaining it. I don’t know but the color started to fade and started to have rust in the edges. I’m not sure if what we bought is low in terms of quality or that’s just the cons of having iron *rniture.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 07:43:14 PM by Guest »

Tags: