Author Topic: how to improve my tolerance?  (Read 485 times)

Offline PhreekGreat

• View Profile
how to improve my tolerance?
« on: November 05, 2013, 01:30:35 AM »
I want to be honest with myself. I cannot give up drinking unlike smoking. Can anyone help me with how can I simply improve my tolerance to alcohol?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 01:30:35 AM by Guest »

Offline HolyInternet

• View Profile
Re: how to improve my tolerance?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 08:32:38 AM »
Improving one's tolerance to alcohol requires time and money. Let me just clarify that as you are building alcohol tolerance, you are also risking your organs and making yourself vulnerable to experience alcoholism or alcohol dependence.

Acute tolerance and environment-dependent tolerance are two ways you can increase your alcohol tolerance. Acute tolerance happens when you consume m*ive amount of alcohol in a single drinking session. The other type of tolerance happens over time when you drink excessive amount in the same environment. This is like having a control room where all factors are mani*ted for your desired results.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:32:38 AM by Guest »

Offline Greatri

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 02:55:16 PM »
The only way to build tolerance is you drink every day or frequently and increasing your shots each time. So you need time and money - to buy alcohol and for your hospitalization.

I would suggest that you go to Alcoholics Anonymous if you cannot give up drinking. It might lead to your being addicted to alcohol. It would be bad for you, your relationships and your wallet once you are addicted to it.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 02:55:16 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatPleat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 03:41:57 PM »
Practice makes perfect as the saying goes. You can apply that to increase your alcohol tolerance but why would you do that?  Seriously, you would be exposing your health to great risk if you try this. Surely you wouldn't want to attain this petty goal at the expense of your own health. Overdrinking may lead to liver and kidney problems and other complications that you may regret later.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 03:41:57 PM by Guest »

Tags: