Author Topic: Should I tip?  (Read 384 times)

Offline SpinningHaro

• View Profile
Should I tip?
« on: November 04, 2013, 10:16:24 PM »
I always go for a spa every Friday with my favorite m*eur.  Should I tip my m*eur for her good service?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 10:16:24 PM by Guest »

Offline Spinninget

• View Profile
Re: Should I tip?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 10:30:00 PM »
Of course, you should tip your m*euse. Giving tips to people who rendered their service directly to you is a sign of saying "Thank you and I appreciate your effort". This is the same reason why we tip the valet parking guy and the person who blow dries our hair after a haircut. Whether your m*euse does a good job or not, you should appreciate her effort. What's a dollar or two, right?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 10:30:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatGrand

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 11:35:13 PM »
It all depends on you and you are not obliged to give. If you feel like rewarding him for good service then you should give him a tip. Tipping actually encourages people to do good and it also helps them one way or another. Just make sure you give him just enough.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 11:35:13 PM by Guest »

Offline Greatri

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 02:46:25 PM »
I would personally suggest that you tip your m*euse if you think her service is good. It works both ways, when you go back to the spa she will be more than happy to serve you again and you will be continually receiving good service. You will also be able to help her out by increasing the money she is able to take home.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 02:46:25 PM by Guest »

Tags: