Author Topic: Indonesian girl killed by croc  (Read 182 times)

Offline ByteSpinning

• View Profile
Indonesian girl killed by croc
« on: November 03, 2013, 09:09:10 PM »
Weeks ago, I read from the news about this Indonesian girl catching turtles in a river  that was attacked and eaten by a crocodile… in front of her father. I can’t imagine what her father is going through right now.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 09:09:10 PM by Guest »

Offline Lifewer

• View Profile
Re: Indonesian girl killed by croc
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 03:29:44 PM »
I have also seen that news in CNN. I do sympathize with the girls family. However, it was also mentioned in the news that the villagers have already been warned about the presence of such croc. I think there was a prior incident where another person was eaten.

We should be able to heed warnings and read the signs well unless we get in to trouble over something that can be avoided.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 03:29:44 PM by Guest »

Offline SpinningMiss

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 06:16:06 PM »
You’re right Lifewer. There was another kid mentioned in the news that was attacked by a crocodile before the little girl. Am I out of line if I ask what will it take for these people to realize how bad things can get abd how fast it can get that way in their river? How many more children will we read about in the news that will be attacked by a crocodile?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 06:16:06 PM by Guest »

Offline Spinning

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 08:35:20 PM »
I have heard about this through the online news of CNN. I agree with both of you that why does this people have to wait for the worst things to happen before they take action or leaving the place. This girl was not supposed to die if the people were able to follow what they have been told.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 08:35:20 PM by Guest »

Tags: